The Zello Referral Program (the “Program”) allows you (a “Referrer”) to earn Referral Rewards (discussed below) by referring others to become new customers of Zello.
To participate in the Program, you must agree to these Terms and Conditions, which are hereby incorporated by reference into and are part of Zello’s Terms of Service.
How It Works
To participate in the Program, follow the instructions found on zello.com/refer/. For every “Qualified Referral” (as defined below) that is traceable to you through the form on zello.com/refer/, you may be eligible to receive Referral Rewards (as defined below).
A Qualified Referral is must include an email address that satisfies each of the following conditions, as applicable:
- Either (i) the email address was submitted in the “Invite by Email” field on zello.com/refer/ while the Referrer’s email address was submitted in the “Your Email” field (an “Email Invite”), OR (ii) the email address was registered with respect to a free Zello trial via the Referrer’s unique sharable link provided on zello.com/refer/;
- In the case of an Email Invite, the email sent by Zello to the email address upon Referrer’s completion of the form on zello.com/refer/ (the “Invitation Email”) was recorded as opened by Zello’s CRM tool; and
- In the case of an Email Invite, a link or button to start a free Zello trial was recorded as clicked on the Invitation Email as per Zello’s CRM tool; and
- In the case of an Email Invite, the email address registered with respect to a free trial of Zello on zellowork.com after satisfying Condition 3;
An email address will not be deemed a Qualified Referral if:
- The email address already exists in Zello’s CRM tool;
- The email address has ever previously purchased from Zello; or
- Anyone with access to the email address resides at the same physical address, or shares any combination of billing and/or shipping addresses, with the Referrer.
- The email domain is associated with a past or present Zello customer, except in the case where the email contains “gmail.com", “yahoo.com”, “live.com”, “outlook.com”, “hotmail.com”, or “icloud.com” (exceptions to this clause can be made on a case by case basis for decentralized entities at the sole discretion of Zello).
The Referrer cannot be the same person as anyone with access to the Qualified Referral email address; that is, the Referrer cannot refer themselves.
If a Qualified Referral can be traced back to multiple Referrers, the only Referrer eligible for Referral Rewards is such that their invitation email to the Qualified Referral satisfies Condition 3 at the time closest and prior to the Qualified Referral’s satisfaction of Condition 4.
Qualified Business Trials
A “Qualified Business Trial” is any Qualified Referral that also meets both of the following conditions:
- A meeting with a Zello employee is attended by someone claiming ownership over the email of the Qualified Referral;
- A Zello employee has, in the Zello CRM, marked the lifecycle stage of the email of the Qualified Referral or its associated company as “SQL”, thereby indicating that the Qualified Referral is a potential customer and not fraudulent.
Referred Paying Customer
A “Referred Paying Customer” is any Qualified Referral that is not a Qualified Business Trial and also meets the following condition:
- Within 90 days after becoming a Qualified Referral, the Zello customer thereby created becomes a paying Zello customer and continues to be a paying Zello customer for 2 consecutive billing cycles.
The Referrer is eligible to receive the following referral rewards:
- $10.00 per Qualified Business Trial, for up to 100 Qualified Business Trials.
- For each Referred Paying Customer, $10.00 per user retained for 2 consecutive billing cycles, for up to 100 users per Referred Paying Customer.
Referral rewards will be disbursed in the form of a digital Amazon gift card or Zello invoice credit, as per the Referrer’s choice.
Referral rewards must be redeemed within 30 days of being awarded and are otherwise forfeited. No returns or exchanges are accepted.
Referral rewards are one-time payments awarded within 30 days of being earned. You are responsible for all taxes and local requirements and fees. Referral rewards are conditional on and subject to local laws and regulations.
Eligibility is limited to individuals only and you must be at least 18 years or older. Businesses are welcome to partner with Zello in a variety of ways outlined here: zello.com/partners/.
Participants in the Program must maintain an active Zello account in good standing. Referrer may not be a customer-facing employee, legal representative or partner of Zello or any affiliate of Zello. Nothing in the Program shall be deemed to create any kind of relationship between the Referrer and Zello or any of Zello’s affiliates. Referrer has no authority to represent or bind Zello.
Referral links should be shared from one person to another, not broadcast en masse on public platforms, including by entering e-mail addresses in Zello’s online form in bulk or participating in “spam” like behaviors. To be clear, commercializing, advertising, mass-distributing, selling or paying or offering incentives for use of referral links (or by entering e-mail addresses in Zello’s intake form) is not appropriate, and Zello will not honor referrals associated with behavior that violates these Terms and Conditions. Customers who have violated any Zello terms or policies are disqualified from this program. Additionally, we reserve the right to withhold referral rewards where we believe Referrer is acting in bad faith or otherwise acting contrary to the intent of this program.
Zello reserves the right to cancel the Referral Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed referral rewards will be forfeited at that time.