Terms of Service
Your use of software and services provided at this site ("Services") is subject to the terms of legal agreement between you and Zello Inc. ("Zello"). Zello is located at 1317 W 6th, Austin, Texas 78702. By using the Services, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms").
Zello reserves the right to modify the Terms from time to time without notice. By continuing using the Services, you consent to such changes.
Accepting the Terms
To use the Services and accept these Terms, you must meet the following conditions:
- You must be 15 years of age or older.
- You must provide a valid e-mail address when creating channels.
- You cannot create more than 5 accounts per IP or device.
Use of Services
- You are responsible for maintaining your account and password security.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs on your account.
- You may not use the Services for any illegal purpose.
- You may not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services.
Modifications to the Service
- You agree that Zello may modify the Services from time to time without notice.
- You agree that Zello may change the prices of the Services. In such case, Zello shall issue a 30 day notice. The notice of changes may be posted on the website or on the Services interface.
- Zello shall not be liable to you for any changes in the Service, prices or suspension of the Services.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Zello be liable to you for any damages including, but not limited to, any loss or other incidental, indirect, or consequential damages of any kind arising out of the use of or inability of using the Services, even if Zello has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will Zello be liable for any claim, whether in contract, tort, or any other theory of liability, to exceed the cost of the Services. This limitation shall apply to claims of personal injury, to the extent permitted by law.
- You use the Services at your own risk. The Services are provided on "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis.
- Technical support to free accounts is provided when possible, but is not guaranteed.
- You understand that Zello uses third-party hosting providers to provide the hardware and bandwidth required to operate the Services.
- Zello provides no warranty of any kind regarding the Services including: (i) the suitability to your need, (ii) uninterrupted, error-free or secure operation.
- Zello reserves the right to refuse the Services to anyone for any reason at any time.
June 11, 2013